Terms & Conditions
- The visa processing fees are non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Only passports will be eligible for e-visa. Travel documents will not be accepted. If your e-visa was obtained with travel documents, you will be denied entry to Myanmar at the immigration check points.
- Apart from the profession stated in your visa application, you are not allowed to work or engage in any form of paid or unpaid employment during your visit.
- Legal action will be taken against those who violate or contravene any provision of the existing laws, rules and regulations of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
- Applicants are prohibited from traveling to restricted areas without seeking prior permission.
- It is important to note that the Approval letter is not a confirmed Visa letter.
- The Approval letter is valid up to 90 days from the date of issue.
- In the event that your application is rejected, the reason of rejection will not be disclosed.
- For regular Tourist and Business Visa, processing time will take minimum 3 working days (Myanmar time), excluding weekends and official Myanmar Gazetted Holidays.
- In all cases, processing time starts when an acknowledgement email is sent upon submission of application AND successful payment.
- Applicant shall abide by the laws of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar and shall not interfere in the internal affairs of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
- The Inbound Travel Accident Insurance Policy with COVID-19 coverage purchased from Myanma Insurance must be attached to the application.
(If they can submit the health insurance document from the relevant country, government or internationally recognized insurance companies, they can exempt from purchasing COVID-19 health insurance from Myanma insurance. If they cannot present any relevant document, they shall purchase the COVID-19 health insurance from Myanma insurance. Detailed information can be obtained at the Myanma Insurance's website (www.mminsurance.gov.mm)).